SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY)– The Suffolk Peanut Fest is coming back for its 43rd year.
The event is slated for Friday, October 8, via Sunday, October 10, 2021, at the Suffolk Exec Airport Terminal. This year’s theme is “Music, Mullets & & Motorsports ~ A Totally 80’s Vibe!”
General admission is $10 each, ages 10 and under are totally free. Sunday, October 10, is Military Recognition Day and also active as well as retired armed forces family members will get half off their admission with correct ID.Event-goers are
in for a variety of 1980’s- themed family members enjoyable, real-time music, outfits, design as well as more.
The Suffolk Peanut Fest Main Phase will certainly feature very well-known, nationally exploring homage bands showcasing preferred 1980’s categories. A 2nd phase in the brand-new “Outdoors Peanut Lounge” will provide a selection of amusement, varying from regional school songs programs, champ blocking groups to regional artists and also bands.
A new Roller Rink will certainly likewise debut at this year’s event for locals to flaunt their best 1980’s skating steps.
Suffolk Peanut Fest Main Stage Line-up
- 3:00 p.m. Island Kid (Shrimp Feast amusement)
- 9:00 p.m. Chase & & Ovation: Celebrating the Music of Prince
- 2:30 p.m. Gone Nation (Knoxville Tennessee’s Premier 80’s Nation Cover Band)
- 4:30 p.m. Earth, Wind & & Fire Homage Band
- 7:00 p.m. Mullett– The Premier Rockers for Hair Band Fanatics
- 9:00 p.m. Yellow Brick Roadway: A Tribute to Elton John
- 2:30 p.m. The Deloreans
- 5:00 p.m. Frontiers: The Ultimate Journey Homage Band
Get the cost-free WAVY News App, readily available for download in the App Store and also Google Play, to keep up to day with all your neighborhood news, weather condition as well as sports, live broadcasts as well as various other real-time occasions.